miércoles, 22 de enero de 2014

GROW TOP MAGAZINE, JESUS LORENZO & DANIEL GARCIA 1st part


GROW TOP MAGAZINE

1. INTERVIEW TO A WORKER
Hanfry Stallman:
  • 44 Years
  • Family Guy
  • Lawyer
*Today we're going to speak with Hanfry Stallman, he is a new important person at the law's world*

-Reporter: Hi Hanfry!
+Hanfry: Hi!
-Reporter: Let's start with the interview
+Hanfry: Okay
-Reporter: What do you do?
+Hanfry: Now I'm a Lawyer
-Reporter: Oh that's amazing, and what exactly do you do in your job?
+Hanfry: I solve cases, I defend people with trouble in cases.
-Reporter: Oh that's great! Are you in a case right now?
+Hanfry: Yeah, I'm in a case of murder, my client, Ernesto Villablanca
-Reporter: Okay! Could you say more about that?
+Hanfry: No sorry, my client wants to be discreet
-Reporter: Oh... Okay, Thanks for the interview
+Hanfry: You're welcome
We looked for his client and we have that information:
  • 34 Years
  • Polish
  • Works in a cork factory
    We have an image of him:
(We dont want to ofend anyone, it's a joke)

 Hanfry is a 44 year old lawyer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario